The end of term involed the Union Summer Beach Party. Not quite sure about that name, there wasn't much beach involed. It did invole several days of setting up with miles of cables going round the quad. The photos are here. It looked pretty stunning and everyone seemed to have a good time. I'm afraid, however, that after working 14 hours on Thurs and 16 on Friday I went to sleep about 1am Saturday morning, leaving the rest of the crew to strike the fixtures. In my defence, I did have to be up at 7 to pack!.
Some pics of the photos
- The bat like scaf and bag frame for the Scans that we put on the roof
- Some of The Crew having pizza including Headbanging Polly, Grinning Ant and Woo-I've-Just-Got-A-First Andy. (I'm in there too, but looking pretty boring)
- The front of the Union lit up.
- Another random subset of The Crew (I'm far right)
- A shot from the early night
- "So, how close to the Albert Hall are you"
- Very pretty shot - the wonders of parcans
- Later that night
- Some of the sound stage..
- ..more of the sound stage